Thursday, August 01, 2013

July's Nail polish Haul

This month I went a little crazy, buying nail polish whenever I saw something that tickled my fancy. Although I have to admit it was pretty much all down to me doing a bit of retail therapy as July was an awful month for me, I started driving buses on my own at last, which wasn't always easy when you have buses breaking down and drunks threatening you, but I can deal with all that as I was always expecting it, it just tired me out much more than I thought it would, but the biggest reason for my retail therapy is because of my beloved cat Savvy, as you might know if you read this blog regularly Savvy was diagonosed with cancer just over four months ago and sadly he passed away this month leaving a very big hole in my heart, I'm always going to miss him.

Anyway, here's the photos of my haul, as with Junes haul post I had problems with my crappy camera, so these aren't the best photos.

Models Own Pro - Burnt Toffee, Vami-red, Stormy Night, Purple Party, Mauvy Night, Matt Purple, Black Grape, Yum Plum, Matt Green, Clay Away, Battleship Grey, Silver Screen, Olive Pearl, Sunny Honey, Golden Globe, Kiss My Brass 

Models Own - Sun Kissed, Zest A Peal, Purple Grey
Nails Inc - Crown Court, Stratford, Notting Hill Carnival, Bruton Mews
Cynthia Rowley - Unamed x3
Deborah Lippmann -Lady Sings The Blues, Brick House
L'Oreal - Purple Disturbia, Rue Montartry, Saphir Treasure 



Bourjois 1 Seconde - 14, 20, 21, 23, 24, Bourjois Laser Toppings - 37 Aqua Purple, 36 Blue Neon, 38 Sun Scales

Sally Hansens
Diamond Strength - Espresso, Lavender Marquis
Xtreme Wear - Strobe Light, Pretty In Hot Pink, Crushed, Pink Aluminum
New Lengths - Apricot Sun Fr, Violette Frost, Silver Slingblade, Doomed
Crackle Overcoat - Vintage Violet, Cherry, Ink Splatter
Smooth And Perfect - Sea
Hard As Nails - Antique Frost, Super Frost Platinum, Ghoulish Green
Insta-Dri - Lemon Dash


Pink Tease - Unnamed
Claire's - Magnetix
Outdoor Girl - Pink-PB117
Maybelline - Dark Denim, Orange Couture
Orly - Razzma Tazz, Blue Belle, Velvet Rope
Gosh - Galaxy, Frosted Purple
Collection - Bedazzled - Razzle Dazzle, Tea At The Glitz, Glittersweet 
L'Oreal - Confetti
NYC - Midnight Confetti,
Eye Candy - Liquid Gold, Green With Envy
Barry M - Station Road, Dolly Mixture, Bubblegum
Rimmel - Silver Clash

Rimmel 60 Seconds - How Do You Lilac It?, Limealicious, Sun Downer, Red Carpet, Highland, Pink Punch, At Ease, Major Brown,  
Rimmel Lycra Pro - Matt Finish, Stormy Skys,Hot List, Disco Gold
Boots 17 - Potion, Peacock, Gemstone, Smokey Marble, Fury, True Blue, Copper, Spring Petal, Sulk, Amaretto, Catwalk Couture, Crackle Top Coat - Gold and Black, Colour Switch - Lilac

Revlon - Charismatic, Sorbet, Vintage, Fire, Guava, Poppy, Ocean, 24K, Metallic, Sheer Pearl, Hot For Chocolate

W7- Fluorescent Pink 2, Neon Yellow, Orange Creme, Polar Bear, Navy, Graphite, Coral Sand, Pewter, First Class, Brownie

OPI - Black Shatter, Super Bass Shatter, Silver Shatter, Gold Shatter, Shatter The Scales, Red Shatter, Pink Shatter, Diva Of Geneva, Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Minis 

So this month I did pretty well with my bargain hunting, I got most of these for £1 each, including all the Models Own Pro and Nails Inc polishes, I happened to go into Boots just as they were filling a shelf with discounted make-up so I grabbed as many as I could, I mean how could I say no at a quid each! Other bargains included getting a heap of OPI shatters for a pound each from the poundshop of all places, and I was so happy to pick up a OPI mini set of the Mariah Carey liquid sand polishes as I've really wanted to try them out.

So that's my goodies for this month, not a bad haul if I do say so myself, I do think I have a major polish addiction though, but it does keep me happy, and I do love hunting for bargains, I'd hate to think how much my collection would have cost me if I pack full retail price for everything!

I'd love to hear about any bargains you picked up lately.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment