Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December's Nail Polish Haul

Okay, so I officially love the Boxing Day / New Year sales, there were far too many sales to look at, but the one that was top of my list was Sally's as I wanted to go pick up some cheap OPI and China Glaze polishes, needless to say Sally's didn't disappoint and I left a very happy girl. :-)

O.P.I - Russian Navy, Polka.Com, All Sparkly And Gold, Wonderous Star, Make Him Mine, Baby Please Come Home, Kiss Me At Midnight, My Favorite Ornament, Visions Of Love, I Snow You Love Me

China Glaze - Mingle With Kringle, Elfin' Around, Santa Red My List, Just Be-claws, So Blue Without You, Put A Bow On It, All Wrapped Up, Your Present Required, Be Merry, Be Bright, Bells Will Be Blinging, There's Snow One Like You

Sally Hansen - Blue-ming Fast, Guess Blue?
Jess - Elements, Moonflower, Jade, Tiger Lily (Version 2), Tiger Lily (Version 3), Bling, Ibiza, Disco Diva (Version 2)
Manhattan M&Buffalo - 11 Sweet Ballerina, 13 Tender Lavender
H&M - New Moon, Green Apple
Maybelline Colorama - Party Blue, Wonder Violet, Dark Plum, Chilli Chocolate
Revlon Chroma Chameleon - Cobalt
Hard Candy - Rumor Mill
L'Oreal Color Riche - 610 Rebel Blue

Barbara Daly Sets - Gold on Gold (Gold Glitz & Golden City) The Dancing Duo (Glitzing Purple & Glamorous Rose)
Along Came Betty Set - Steal & Dollar
Pretty - Feather Effect - Blue, Graffiti Effect - Blue, Tinsel, Denim Look - Navy, Leather Look - Green, Metallic - Gold, Concrete Effect - White
W7 - Lava Flow
Marks & Spencer - Light Mix

I do love all the glitter that comes out at christmas, it makes me feel all festive, and there's nothing better than having some bling on your nails at this time of year. I really love the China Glaze collection, and I adore OPI's I snow you love me, it's such a cool polish for nail art, I have no issue with fishing out big chunks of glitter as pretty as that!

I'd love to know what polish you got for Christmas, did you go and buy it yourself, or did you get polish as a present?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment