Monday, February 03, 2014

January's Nail Polish Haul

Well January was a fun month for collecting polish for me, I got my first Essie's and some great bargains from the pound shops, on top of that I ordered some Nubar polishes from feelunique which got damaged on their way to me, it lead to a very long winded story to get what I ordered, but I have to say that their customer service team were really great and made sure I got my polishes in the end.

I also got yet more Jess polishes from Poundland, it seems they're being a bit sneaky and are changing some of the polishes as they go along, so there is a few different versions of some colours, in fact I've found four different versions of one colour so it looks like I'll have to do some posts about the different ones I've found for those interested in them, they certainly are coming up with some pretty awesome colours.

Okay, enough talk, here's my haul....

Nubar - Rock Candy Crush, Apple Pucker Crush, Lemon Lime Crush, Strawberry Lemonade Crush, Orange Slice Crush, Watermelon Crush, Cotton Candy Crush, Berry Blue Crush

Maybelline Colorshow Street Artist - Boombox Black, White Splatter, Urban Vibe, Alley Attitude

Ruby Wing - Strawberry Shortcake, Cinnamon Bun, Sweet Cream, Chocolate Mousse, Rose, Essie - On A Silver Platter

OPI - Uh-oh Roll Down The Window, A-taupe The Space Needle, Suzi Takes The Wheel, Stranger Tides, I Have A Herring Problem, Emotions, Sprung, A Butterfly Moment, Sea You In Hollywood

OPI - Pure

Orly - In The Navy, Star Spangled, Love Each Other, Velvet Rope, Dazzle, Luxe, It's A Meteor, Sparkle Soaked

Sinful Colors - Rise And Shine, Pistache, UFO, Mama-san, Ciao Bella, Hot Spot
China Glaze - Budding Romance, Dandy Lyin' Around

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Bubble Plum, Sugar Fix, Cherry Drop, Sweetie, Sour Apple, Lick-O-Rich


Sally Hansen Magnetic - Kinetic Cooper, Red-y Response, Electric Emerald
Essie - Sssssexy
Claire's - Dizzy, Bonjour, Digi Pop, Funky

Revlon Nail Art Neon - Atomic Pink, Killer-watt, Pink Glow, Hot Flash, High Voltage, Neon Light, Fluorescent, Amped Up, Laser Beam, Ultra Violet

Barry M Textured - Princess, Countess
NYC - Wing It Wine Creme
Tesco F&F - Pink Diamond, B-bling
Tesco All About Nails - Emerald
Sally Hansen - Myst-ique Pink, Costume Jewelry, Co-Bolt Blue
No7 - Sunbeam
Rimmel - Blue Eyed Girl, Wedge Of Lime
Pretty - Black Leather Effect, Pink Leather Look, Red/Blue Scatter Effect

Jess - Alfresco, Celebration, Party Girl x 2 different versions, Madison. Pixie, Mimosa, Ibiza x 3 different versions, Oxygen x 2 different versions, Atomic, Tinker, Disco Diva 3rd version, Rock Chick 2nd version, Foiled, Poppy

Not Pictured
Cynthia Rowley - x6 un-named
Pretty - Aqua Heart Glitter, Gold Heart Glitter, White/Silver Scatter Effect, Glow in The Dark, Red Graffiti Effect

Okay, so I went a little crazy this month, but look at all those goodies, how could I resist! Everything was either a pound or reduced apart from one Essie, the Ruby Wings and the Claire's Polishes, I really do love a bargain and don't think I'll ever stop checking out pound shops and discount stores.

Have you got any great bargains lately?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love finding a well stocked Poundland, I got lots of Sally Hansen Insta Dri's and some Sugar Coats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a sucker for those SH Sugar Coat polishes!

    ReplyDelete