Sunday, September 07, 2014

Vintage Vault - Urban Decay - Kiss

I think there's one brand that all vintage polish girls lust over and that's Urban Decay. There is just something about the brand that just makes us go weak at the knees, I personally love the old bottles and the colours are pretty sweet too. It was such a cool brand back in the day and the rarity of some of the sexier shades just adds to the appeal to us collectors (who doesn't love the thrill of the hunt?). One day I'll get a first generation bottle, but for now I'll settle for the second gen ones as they still make me damn happy. :-)

So today I thought it was time to show off Kiss, it's not one of the funkier colours, but boy is it pretty. Kiss is a red jelly with tiny silver glitter particles mixed in. I don't do reds very often, but reds like this are a joy to have on my nails. The polish just looks so juicy, and I love the little sparkles in it, it has a lovely glow to it and it really made me smile everytime I looked at my nails.

I've no idea how rare Kiss is, but I'm guessing it's pretty rare as I did a google search and came up empty, I couldn't find a single swatch, but that's probably down to my poor search engine skills, rather than no-one swatching it. But anyways, good luck finding one if you do want a bottle. :-)







I used two coats, and no top coat, it's lovely and glossy on it's own. I think Kiss is a good name for this polish, I could see me pulling this out for valentines as it's so nice.

What do you think of Kiss, will you be hunting for a bottle of it, or do you already have a bottle in your stash?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment