Friday, November 01, 2013

Octobers Nail Polish Haul

I got some great polish this month, Maybelline released their Brocades collection which I love (I just wish we had the whole collection in the UK, I've seen the US collection and I need the green one). Barry M released four limited editions for christmas for Superdrug and Boots, two of which are lovely bar glitters. I love the Barry M christmas polishes, the matching foil caps are so cool, and let's face it who doesn't love matching caps.

Maybelline Color Show Brocades - Foil Flash, Knitted Gold, Woven Skyline, Rosy Rosettes 
Barry M Christmas Limited Editions - Boots C, Boots D, Superdrug E, Superdrug F, Lady 
Bourjois - Dangerous Wish, Enchanting Potion

Nails Inc  
Fitzroy Square, Connaught Square, Bloomsbury Square,Slone Square, The Donmar
Union Street, Upper Regent Street, Charing Cross Road, Westbourne Grove, Chelsea Bridge Road
Cherry Road, Lumley Street, Borough Road, Grove Cottages

Barielle - Lily Of The Valley, Iced Cinnamon, Gelt Me To The Party, Hidden Hideaway, Sterling Silver

Revlon - Kiss & Tell, Graceful, Divine, Sugar Glaze
O.P.I - Live And Let Die, Navy Shatter, White Shatter
China Glaze- Are You Jelly?
W7 - Multi Dazzle, Pink Pearl
High Maintenance - Color 71


City Color - Lulu Blue
Hello Kitty - Shop Teal You Drop
Rimmel - Chic And Chearful, Purple Addict, Total Eclipse
Sally Hansen - Orange You Cute?, Hot Yellow, Orange Impulse
Constance Carroll - Berry, Neon Orange, Neon Lime
Posh Polish - Anique Chic, Denim FX - Black Denim
Seventeen - Monochrome, Diamond In The Rough
Collection - Gothic Glam Deadly


Unknown - Metal Nails Collection, Crystal Duo's x 2

So I'm pretty happy with my haul this month, I can't wait to wear the Maybellines, and I'm chuffed to add more Nails Inc polishes to my collection thanks to getting a bargain at T K Maxx. If there's any you'd like to see swatched let me know.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment