Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mays Nail Polish Haul

Okay, if there's an award for bad bloggers I should win it. I'm so sorry that I've not really posted much, I've been snowed under with other crap in life and the shifts in my job have been a complete nightmare so when I get home I just wanna eat and sleep.

So I know the last post was a lazy ass haul post, and I'm sure you'd much prefer some sexy polish swatches instead but you'll just have to put up with this instead, sorry about that, I hope you can forgive me. :-)

Last month I had a week off, I had all sorts planned, but I ended up spending the week in bed with flu, but ebay came to my rescue and I ended up chasing after some vintage polish which I hadn't had time to do for a while. I added some more Revlons to my stash including Comet, which I'd been after for ages, and it's not what I expected, it's much prettier. I also ended up buying a few duochrome OPI's and finally got a bottle of Urban Decays Bruise. On top of the Vintage I also picked up some cute glass fleck polishes from boots Seventeen.

Revlon - Comet, Harmony, Amethyst Shell, Get Platinum, Garnet Lame

Revlon - Silver Spell, Catty, Innocent, Girly, Downtown

Maybelline Express Finish - Fuchsia Fairytail, Pewter Plum
L'Oreal - Moon Dazzle, Very Wicked
Bourjois - Violet
Urban Decay - Bruise

Maybelline
Super Stay - Carbon Grey, Moss Forever
MYN - 653, 135, 955, 677, 261, 657
Color Show - Silver Stunner, Magenta Mirage, Purple Possibilities, Navy Narcissist, Lustrous Lime

Nail Inc - Pembridge Gardens, Euston Square, Lowndes Court, Chelsea Green, Cornwall, Chester, Edinburgh, Curzon Gate, Chapel Market
Gosh - Bright Passon

O.P.I - Electric Eel, Just Spotted The Lizard, Peace & Love & OPI, Muir Muir On The Wall, Number One Nemesis, Gaining Mole-mentum
Orly - It's Not Rocket Science

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Nightwatch, Platinum Star, Perfectly Poppy, Malbec, Gold Roses, Goldie Frocks, Coat Of Arms, Loden Green, Stocking Nude, New Wave Blue, Jaded, Blue My Mind, Ballet Rouges, Midnight Glitz, Fa-la-la-lavender

Sally Hansen
Inst-Dri - Sonic Bloom, Fuchsia Flare, Instant Iris, Pronto Purple, Quick Sand, In A Flash, Blue By!
Sugar Shimmer - Taffy Tart
Magnetic - Purple Magnitude, Atomic Alloy, Graphite Gravity
Salon - The Deepest Of Violets, Gilty Pleasure, Plum Licorice
Crackle Overcoat - Antiqued Gold, Snow Blast, Distressed Denim

NYC - Angel, Demon, Evil, Virtue, Grey Haze, Late Night Lilac, Flash Back, Boogie Nights, Let's Groove, Runners Paradise, I Heart NY, Pink Champagne

Barry M - Magnetic Blue, Croc Effect Black
Butter London - Henley Regatta
MUA - 13, 5
Pink Tease - 3 x un-named pinks
KG Photoshoot - Apple, Shinning Stars
Max Factor - Emerald

Pretty - Shimmer Strips, Mosaic, Speckle Mint Green
Astor - Dark Water Blue, New Bohemian, Lagoon Lace, Aqua Leaf
Spoiled - Mind Your Own Beeswax, Designated Driver, Vitamin C, Violet Femmes, Fuzzy Dice, Bite Me

Posh Polish - Sunstone, Elfstone
Jess - Rockerfella (2nd Version), Candy Crush, Radiant, Zest
Claire's - Galactic, Bronze Medal, Red Leather Look

Boots Seventeen
Juicy Neons - Yellow, Orange, Turquoise, Purple
Off The Wall Metals - Bronze, Gold

Rimmel
Wear Maxx - Magnolia Pearl
Lycra Pro - Ultra Violet
Lasting Finish Pro - Wild Orchid, Spice Romance, Black Satin
Cocktail Colour - Apple Berry Smoothie
60 Seconds - Oh Boy You're So Fine!!, Mary Mary Quite Contrary, Little Bo Peep
Lasting Finish - High Energy

I'm sooo naughty, I'll try really hard to not go into any pound shops next month as I just can't say no to any polish when it's a pound. I'm extremely happy to have scored another Urban Decay polish, and I'm in love with all my vintage goodies, I can't wait to try them out.

As always, let me know if there's any you really want to see swatched, I am making a list to polishes to swatch so any input would be great. :-)

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment