Monday, August 18, 2014

Vintage Vault - Revlon Top Speed - Flash

Hello! I'm trying to get back into blogging, so I'm going to try to post at least once a week, no promises though, but I will try my best.

I have a ton of swatches that need sorting through and editing, so I'll try to get those posted. Somewhat unsurprisingly alot of swatches are Revlons and Rimmels, so I hope you don't mind seeing lots of the same few brands.

The star of this post is a vintage Revlon, it's one of their old Top Speed colours called Flash. I'm afraid that not only is this vintage, it's also a limited edition just to make it that bit harder to track down if you want to add it to your stash.

Flash is a silvery white shimmer, it looks like liquid snow in the bottle and is like nothing anything else in my stash. In the photos I think I used two coats and the formula was fine, just a shame it's a bit sheer, but I can forgive it for that as it's a delicate colour and you don't notice it too much in person.






Good old Revlon, how I love your old bottles and polish, if all I had in my stash was vintage Revlons I'd be happy. My favorite polish bottle of all time is probably the Revlon's with the gold rings on the cap, so I'm pretty happy I've got over a helmer drawer full of them.


Right I'm off, I'd love to know what you think of Flash, and feel free to let me know what your favorite polish bottle design is.

Cheerio for now.

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment