Monday, August 25, 2014

Vintage Vault - Sally Hansen - Night Lights

Okay, so I'm calling this polish vintage, not really sure if it qualifies, but I do think it's pretty old now so what the heck it can be vintage if I want it to be. :-)

Maybe you can help me decide, it's Sally Hansen's Night Lights from the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear range, the oldest mention I could find online was 2006, so it might be that old, but I'm really not sure.

Anyways, on to the polish. Night Lights is pretty cool, it's got a thin grey base packed full of super sexy holo micro glitter. The base is pretty sheer, so I ended up using four coats but trust me, it was worth it to build it up to bottle colour.

It's a nice alternative to a traditional black or dark grey polish, in shade or low light it looks like a dark grey with silver micro glitter mixed in, and then when then light catches it, Boom! there's a ton of super sexy holo goodness going on.

As soon as I painted my nails the weather turned and it started to rain, but I was on a mission so as soon as there was a break in the clouds I went outside and made the most of what little sun there was.








I do love this polish, so much so that when I saw a bottle in the poundshop I picked it up as a back up, but it's slightly different so I'll have to compare them both side by side, I don't think there'll be too much difference though, from memory I think one was more black than grey.

So what do you think of Night Lights? Awesome or not?

Till next time, Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I love the grey colour and the holo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete