Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ruby Wing - Sweet Cream - It turned orange!

Okay, so I loved this combo of Ruby Wing Sweet Cream and Seventeen's Monochrome glitter so much that it's been on my nails for a week and a half, which might be a record for a manicure staying on that long and still looking decent.

During that time it's been getting exposed to the sun every now and then, and it's happily going from light to dark as if by magic, but something weird has happened as the days have passed, it's turned orange and I've no idea how or why. It's kinda cool though.

I thought I'd take some photos as I'd like to know if this is normal, or have I got a bad batch?

I have to admit I do rather like how it looks, it reminds me of a tiger's colours, and as the photos below show, it still changes colour.



It's worn so well, I'm not sure why, but I'm not complaining. I need to try out my other Ruby Wings now to see if they do the same weird colour change, even though I think it looks cool, it's still not what I'd expect a semi-expensive polish to do.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's got a bottle of Sweet Cream, does your bottle do the same, or is mine a bad one and I need to get a replacement?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment