Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vintage Vault - Maybelline Express Finish - Pure Gold

Today I've got a golden oldie for you, it's one of my old Maybellines. I love the old Express Finish bottles, especially with their gold caps. I've got a few amazing colours and really wish I had more, they look so cute all lined up in my Helmer.

Out of my collection I picked Pure Gold, I tend to over look it quite often as it's not an in your face colour, but I decided that it was it's time to shine.

Pure Gold is a nice yellow gold, it's quite reflective for a shimmer and has a lovely glow when the light hits it. It seems to change depending on how much light there is, it can look quite light in bright sunlight, or much richer in the shade. All in all it's a really classy gold polish and it's not leaving my stash any time soon.




It had a thin formula, and the first coat was very sheer so I ended up using four coats. It was worth it though as it's such a lovely colour.

What do you think of Pure Gold, is it up your street, or do you prefer a more blingy gold?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment