Saturday, June 02, 2012

7 Shades Of Blue - Day 6 - Barry M 287 Aqua Blue

Hey,

I thought we'd have something a little lighter after the richness of yesterdays L'Oreal, so todays shade of blue is Barry M's 287, also known as Aqua Blue.


Barry M Nail Polish 287 Aqua Blue

This was another ebay find, it's one of the older Barry M's in the rounder bottles, I have to say I much prefer the modern bottles, much more sexy. :-) Anyway, let's get onto the polish...

Barry M Nail Polish 287 Aqua Blue
Aqua Blue (or just plain old 287 as my bottle's called) is a rather sheer shimmery aqua blue, I usually hate being able to see my nail through a polish, but I can get over it when a polish is a pretty as this. I can get over it even easier when you discover that it has a duochrome shift, of course I had to try to capture it with my camera, see what you think...

Barry M Nail Polish 287 Aqua Blue

Barry M Nail Polish 287 Aqua Blue

Now when I got this polish I wasn't expecting that, but oh, it's so lovely, it goes from blue to a lilac purple, it's just so pretty. I love it when you buy a polish online not knowing what to expect and it excedes your expectations.

I think I used three coats for these photos, you can be sure I was trying to see if I could get rid of that VNL, but the coats went on okay, and the brush was easy to use.

What do you think of this polish, and have you every had any polishes that have surprised you?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment