Friday, April 27, 2012

Seven Days Of Green - Day 4 Maybelline So Green

So after yesterday's amazing holo green I thought I'd pick something a bit darker and a bit older for today.

This is an ebay find, I've no idea how old it is, so if you know let me know, no matter what it's age is I think it's rather lovely. Say hello to Maybelline's Express Finish in So Green.

So Green is a blueish green, I don't have another green like it, it's one of those dark shimmery greens that's not to everyones tastes, but I think it's pretty special, have a look and see for yourself...




So Green - photo taken in daylight
So Green - photo taken with flash
The polish is mostly green, but every now and then you catch the blue shimmer hidden inside trying to get out. If you see this on ebay, grab it if you like the look of  it, you won't regret it.

That's it for today, see you tomorrow with yet more green stuff. :-)

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment