Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby, it's cold outside.....

As it's been snowing here in the UK I thought I take a few photos of my lovely snowy garden to show you.

I love the snow, it always makes me happy and I turn into a little kid, although I didn't make it outside to make a snowman, I still loved going into town as I got to walk through the snow.

The snowy view from my back window.


Snowmen made by the kids next door
I wonder who the footprints belong to....
...it's Mr Blackbird having a nibble. :-)

The weather men and women are saying we're going to get more snow this weekend, I'm happy to have more snow as it looks so pretty, but I would quite like it to not snow so I can go into town and go window shopping, we'll have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll paint my paints to make what the weather does.

If you in ther UK or Europe where it's freezing, if you can put some food out for the birds, and some fresh water, it's worth doing just so you can watch them having lunch.

Right, I'm off to have a nice cup of tea, cheerio for now.

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment