Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nail Mail & Market Finds

Happy Valentines, I hope you're all having a lovely day, and if you don't have someone special in your life, that you're treating yourself anyway.

I got some lovely goodies in the mail today and thought I'd share.

Maybelline Colorama Topcoats including two flakies

Look at the flakie goodness!!!
I love flakies, my first flakie polish was Gosh's Rainbow, and I think these are going to look the same over dark colours, but I don't mind, I'm just happy to have some flakies in reserve for when I can't get any in the future. The only problem I have is that I don't want to open the packet!



My brand new bottle of Rimmels Zeitgeist
I finally got a new bottle of Rimmels Zeitgeist, again, I don't want to open it, but I can't wait to get this on my nails.

Maybelline's Icy Mauve & Sparkling Opal, and L'Oreal 304
These are some more ebay buys. I got Icy Pink the other day so had to get Icy Mauve to complete the set, they're both so pretty, might have to try layering them both. Sparkling Opal is a light blue/lilac colour with micro holo glitter in. The L'Oreal is a nice rich shimmery brown.

I popped to my local market stall the other day and got these goodies, the Sally Hansen Chromes are a bit battered on the outside but are happily still full on the inside, all these were just £1.50 each, which is a steal as far as I'm concerned.

Sally Hansen's, Revlon's and a random F2 polish
I think I need to sit down this weekend and try swatching some of these, especially the chromes. I'm wondering if the Sweet Nothings would be best layered over something, if you have an idea let me know, I'm not really into sheer polish so I'm hoping they'll look good layered.

I think that's enough polish for this post, I'm going to go and paint my nails red, it is Valentines day after all.

Cheerio for now.

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment