Friday, February 17, 2012

Bargain Nail Polish Haul

I went shopping today and I got some nice cheap polish, so I thought I'd share my haul with you.

I always go into pound shops and forget to pick up a basket, it's a pain when you find they've got a lot of good stuff, I'm standing there with all these polishes in my hands and I get to the point where I need to decide which ones to get but I don't want to put them down in case someone else nabs them! Baskets are very handy as I found out today, only problem was that I ended up buying all of the polish in my basket, naughty me!

I got two Maybellines from the market, and from the pound shops I got some more Rimmels for my collection, a random brand I've never seen before, a really old 90's Boots 17, my first Astors, and best of all some Sally Hansen HD's.

I do love being able to get polish that was never released here, it always feels like I've found something special.

Here's a few photos of my bargains, let me know if there's any you'd like me to review.

L-R Sally Hansen - Opal Truth, Collection 2000 - Hot Purple, Boots 17 - Heavenly, Collection 2000 - Shameless, Maybelline - Icy Pink, Maybelline - Missing Label, Active Cosmetics - Pixie
L-R Astor - Hot Pink, Astor - Purple Dream, Rimmel - London Clouds, Rimmel - Powerhouse, Rimmel - Rose Pink, Rimmel - Pop Apricot
Sally Hansen HD's L-R Lite, Three D, Hue, Spectrum
Not a bad haul if I do say so myself, and the most any of them cost was £1. Do you go looking for polish in the pound shops, and if you do what's your best find so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment