Monday, February 27, 2012

Bargain Nail Polish - Models Own Smash Up Silver

Hey,

I hope everyone had a good weekend, the weather was lovely here, and I certainly made the most of it, I managed to cut a load of Brambles out of my garden, if was hard work but worth it.

Yesterday I went into Boots for a window shopping session, and after looking at the Revlon nail polish range and thinking how dull it is compared to what other countries get (I would love to live in the U.S just so I could get all the lovely Revlons they have there), I had a look at the reduced section which usually has nothing much to excite anyone, but I saw a lovely bottle of Models Own Smash Up in Silver, and best of all it was £1.50! It was still sealed so the only reason I can think it was there was that that store didn't sell Models Own, so it must have been a return. I grabbed it and there was no way I was letting it go, it's my first Models Own polish so I'm excited to see how it compares to the Barry M crackles.

Models Own - Smash Up Silver
I also picked up two Maybelline eye shadows in the bargain bin, one was a duo and the other was a quad, I don't really wear much make up as I'm not very good at putting it on, but I'm looking forward to trying them out as I've not used their make up before and they look really pretty.
I'm really happy with my bargain buys, and I'm looking forward to testing them out. Have you found any bargains lately?

Cheerio for now.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment