Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Laura Paige Week - Day 2 - Raspberry Chocolate

Today's Laura Paige polish is a lovely brown shimmer called Raspberry Chocolate. The name just makes me think of eating Thorntons chocolates, they do some lovely ones with a fruit filling in the middle, hmmm, I could eat some right now..

Anyway, Raspberry Chocolate is a red leaning shimmery brown that has some gold shimmer thrown in for good measure. It's a an elegant colour and it looks great on my nails. I think browns are one of those funny colours that I'd never think of wearing, but I'm slowly gaining more browns as I feel they really suit me.

Laura Paige Raspberry Chocolate nail polish swatch

This was two coats, it covered beautifully and was a great formula, I think the red tint in the base and the golden shimmer combine to make this a warm brown that can be worn in the summer and would be perfect in autumn. Just like yesterday I gave it one coat of Crystal daze, just to see what it would be like....

Laura Paige Raspberry Chocolate and Crystal Daze nail polish swatch

It looks like milk chocolate truffles sprinkled with sugar, half of me likes it and half of me doesn't, I think if I had to choose I'd wear Raspberry Chocolate without the glitter, it's just too nice to be covered up.

So that's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with more polish for you.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment