Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Laura Paige Week - Day 3 - Pouty Purple

Hello again, I'm back with another Laura Paige polish, isn't that a surprise! Today's polish is Pouty Purple.

Pouty Purple is a really nice purple shimmer, I'm really impressed with the colours produced by Laura Paige, they have the traditional pinks and reds, but also have some more interesting colours. I was doing a bit of research into Laura Paige earlier to see if there was a facebook page or something, but there wasn't. I did find their own site and it turns out they're not too far from me, and are probably my local cosmetics company. :-)

Nail polish swatch of Laura Paige Pouty Purple
Because I did these swatches a while ago I can't remember how many coats this was, but it was two or three, looking at it, I'd say two and it needs a third. After I'd photographed it I popped on a coat of Crystal Daze, I really liked this combo, the silver glitter went really well with the purple, it's a combination I'll have to try with other polishes in the future.

Nail polish swatch of Laura Paige Pouty Purple and Crystal Daze

What do you think of this polish and do think the purple looks good with the silver glitter?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment