Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Nail Polish Haul

Hey,

I got some new polish while I was in town yesterday, so I thought I'd share my goodies with you.
I got loads of stuff I'm really happy with and best of all the most I paid for a polish was £1!
Get ready for some photo spam. :-)

Sally Hansen Paparazzi & Strike A Pose
Sally Hansen Model Behavior, Eel Skin & Delphinium
The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's were all £1 from the pound shop, I'm really happy with getting Model Behavior, it looks like the perfect blue, Delphinium isn't the kind of colour I'd pay full price for, but I'm really intrigued by it, I've not got many muted colours so it'll be interesting to see if I like it on my nails.

L-R Revlon Stormy, Black Star & Craving Coral
L-R Revlon No Shrinking Violet, Plum Night & Demure
Oh, Revlon how I love you, and how I love the pound shop, again these were just £1 each, and I am so happy to get these as I had a few of these in my watch list on ebay.
L-R Collection 2000 Spangles & Wham, Nivea Sunny
I got the two Collection 2000 polish from another pound shop, and the Nivea I picked up at a market stall, I couldn't capture it in the photo, but the Nivea has a light blue flash in it, now if I could find a bright yellow with a bright blue flash I'd be very happy indeed.
Mawkins no name polish
I couldn't resist these three, I found these at a charity shop for 40p each, most charity shops by me don't sell polish or if they do it's half bottles of gloopy pink polish so I was surprised to find these.
NYC Lights-Camera-Glitter & Gramercy Glitz
And last but not least is my goodies from Superdrug. I thought Lights-Camera- Glitter had been discontinued as I haven't seen it for ages so I grabbed that, and as they had a 2 for £2.99 offer on I thought I might as well get Gramercy Glitz as well. best bit was I had £1 on my superdrug card so these ended up just £1 each.

I'm so happy with my haul, and I really love a bargain, if you have a pound shop by you check it out, you might be able to get hold of some of these polishes yourself.

Cheerio for now,

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment