Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nail Mail From America

I got the best parcel yesterday, it contains 5 Revlon polishes from the US, one of which the ebay seller included for free, which was such a lovely thing for her to do.

Now, I really love Revlons, and really hate that The US get so many cool Revlon polishes that I can only get via ebay, but some are so pretty I just had to get them, luckily I found a lovely seller, and hopefully she'll be finding me more polish to buy in the future.

Anyway, here's some photos of my goodies.

Revlon Naughty (aka Perplex) & Stunning (aka Belle)
Revlon Radiant, Popular (aka Starry Pink), & Smoldering
Some of these are re-issues under new names but the polish is the same which is all that matters. I think including postage these cost about £3 each which is half the UK price for Revlons so they're a real bargain. 

Out of these polishes I'm really looking forward to testing out Smoldering, it's a silver with a red/green duochrome element, I love duochromes so I was happy to get it. I also think Popular will be really nice too and I've not seen anything else like it.

So what do you think of my goodies, and do you buy polish from the US?

Cheerio for now,

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment