Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Paparazzi & Strike A Pose

Just a quick note - I've had the images from these posts stolen and used by sellers on ebay without my permission so I've been forced to put my blog address over them, sorry about that. :-(

Today I've two Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes to show you, both of these were bargains from the Pound Shop. They're not the type of colours I'd go for normally but for £1 it was worth giving them a go, and I figured if I don't like them I can use them to franken with.

First up is Paparazzi.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Paparazzi Swatch

Paparazzi is a funny colour, I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'd say it's a sheerish dirty green tinted silver. I think if this was just silver I'd like it, but I just can't get on with the dirty colour of it, plus I felt it looked like a colour a granny would wear (no offence to granny's, I've seen some granny's wearing some awesome nail polish). One thing in it's defence, it went on really nicely, this was three coats and it dried pretty quick. This polish has one of those wide and flat brushes, I'd not used one before, but it was nice to use, and did make painting my nails a much quicker job.
Next up is Strike A Pose.

I liked this one a lot more than Paparazzi, it's a sheerish white, with a duochrome flash which is mainly blue, but also shows purple in certain conditions.
Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Strike a Pose Swatch

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Strike a Pose Swatch

I tried to capture the purple in this photo, but didn't really manage it, but you can see how it looks milky and more opaque at different angles. I thought this looked quite classy, and I'll be using this polish again for sure.

That's it for today, but tomorrow I'll have another Sally Hansen to show you.

Cheerio for now.

Heather.


No comments:

Post a Comment