Friday, December 07, 2012

Limited Editions and offers in Boots and Superdrug

After popping into town yesterday for a bit of window shopping, I thought it might be useful to any of my UK readers to know what offers are on polish at the moment as there's some sexy polish freebies doing the rounds. I can't remember all the offers but there's a few comparable offers on at Superdrug and Boots, so hopefully my info will help you know which store you want to go to.

First up it's the offers from Boots.

Barry MFree gift when you spend £6 or more on selected Barry M
Spend over £6.00 and get a free limited edition foil polish worth £3.99. Boots have a Gold and Pink Foil up for grabs. Not sure if you can buy them on their own. The Gold one looks like it's the only one available online.
Revlon
Free limited edition nail varnish gift when you buy 3 or more Revlon
As the photo says, buy three Revlon polishes (including the Top Speeds) and you get the limited edition Sequin polish. Sequin is from a US collection, and is a layering glitter. Best bit about this offer is that if you buy 3 you only pay for 2, and you get Sequins on top, what a bargain.
Miss Sporty
It's 3 for 2 on Miss Sporty, time to get any you've had your eye on.
Models Own
When you buy any two Models Own products you'll get a free Models Own Nail Art Kit Xmas Gift, no idea if it's any good though, if it is let me know. :-)
Maybelline
It's 3 for 2 time on Maybelline.
Rimmel
Rimmel's are 3 for 2 as well, go grab those Metal Rush polishes, you won't regret it.

Next up is Superdrug...

Gift Guide 12 offer
They have these online discount offers, well worth using if you're planning on buying a few gifts for people (or yourself) and are spending over £50, which let's face it, it's easily done. They're also offering free standard UK delivery up to Christmas.
Barry M
Spend over £6.00 on Barry M and you can get a free limited edition Xmas polish, this is the same as the Boots offer and there's two to choose from, a turquoise blue foil which I've swatched and reviewed here, and a multicoloured layering glitter. If you just want the polish, I think you can buy them on their own for £3.99.I don't think this offer is available online.
Revlon
It's the same deal as Boots on Revlon polishes, buy 3 for 2 and you get a limited edition glitter polish called Ruby Slippers free, so that 4 polishes for around £13, basically they're half price. This offer in't available online. :-(
I'm gutted about this offer as I NEED Ruby Slippers, like Sequin it's also from a US collection and I love it, but I have all the Revlons from superdrug that I like and unlike the Barry M, I wasn't allowed to buy it on it's own in my local store, so if anyone gets a spare, please, please, please send it my way, you'll see why I love it so much when you lay eyes on it.
Miss Sporty
Spend £4.00 and get a free nail polish (I'd stock up on their cheap duochromes and glitter)
Maybelline
3 for 2 on Maybelline polish, I'd be picking up Green Miracle as it looks lovely.
Max Factor
It's 3 for 2, so you can stock up on fantasy fire. :-)
Rimmel
Superdrug are matching Boots 3 for 2 on Rimmel.

That's your lot, now there are other offers, but these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Most of the deals are the same, so it's just down to where you prefer to shop, but if you're going for Miss Sporty's duochromes, get them from Boots as it'll only cost you 3.98 for the three, at superdrug, you'll have to find something to take you over £4.00 to get the free polish, which means you'll spend more. But I do think Superdrug have the better limited edition polishes, so you might end up shopping at both.

I hope this post is useful, and if you can get Revlon's Ruby Ribbons grab it, it's the coolest Revlon polish in the UK right now (and I'm so desperate for one).

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

Images taken from the Boots and Superdrug websites, copywrite belongs with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment