Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pink Tease - Diamond Shaped Holo Glitter

In my last post I showed you BYS's Crystal over Revlon's Black Star, after I had taken photos I added another polish on top as I wanted to show you a new polish I picked up from the poundshop last week.

When I was in the pound shop digging through the make-up section I spotted a small box on a shelf which caught my eye, it was a box of Pink Tease glitter nail polishes, now I see a lot of Pink Tease polish and make up at the poundshop, and generally it looks like it's not the best quality and the polishes aren't very exciting so I've never bothered with the brand before, but the glitter polishes looked interesting so I picked two up. One was a green holo glitter, and the other was a holo glitter that was rather unique and I had to get a bottle for my collection. I won't describe it just yet, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Just like the last post this one is photo heavy as well, I hope you don't mind.
















Okay, it might have been too many photos, but I really couldn't decide which ones to use! I also wanted to show you this polish in all it's glory. :-)

So as you've already gathered the Pink Tease polish is a clear base (which is so thick it's unbelievable) with the most amazing diamond shaped holographic glitter in it. The diamonds are huge, and it was like having peices of mirror on my nails. I've not had a chunky glitter like this before so I did end up with a lot of the clear base coat on my nails, which would've taken forever to dry, so next time I'll try fishing the glitter out with a toothpick or something.

I've got one last photo to share, and it's a close up shot of the bottle.


So that's it for today, I'd love to know what you think of this Pink Tease polish, I need to try it over some other polishes, but I'm not sure what would work well, if you have any ideas let me know. :-)

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

1 comment: