Saturday, December 08, 2012

Vintage Vault - Revlon Rio Cool

Yesterday I showed you the super cute Rio Hot that looked like strawberry jam on my nails, well today I've got Rio Cool for you.
Revlon Rio Cool Nail Polish

Like Rio Hot, Rio Cool is from the summer 2001 Revlon Rio Hot Collection. It's another sheer jelly polish with microglitter, and I like it just as much as I liked Rio Hot. The colour isn't as deep as Rio Hot, but it's still pigmented enough to still be green, and it's kinda funky looking which is why I like it, don't take my word for it though, have a look for yourself. :-)

Revlon Rio Cool Nail Polish Swatch

Revlon Rio Cool Nail Polish Swatch


See what I mean, it looks funky right? My nails look funky too, damn stains, but to be honest I don't care, I'd wear this polish just so people would look at my nails and go euw, just because it'd make me smile, sometimes it's fun to gross people out.

So the colour is a pretty sheer green jelly with gold, silver, and green microglitter mixed in. this was three coats, and it'd probably look nice on top of another green, it might even work over white (I'll have to try that). If you like it, it should be cheap on ebay, just keep an eye out for it.

That's it for today, I'm going to spend tonight eating pizza and watching the X Factor, I don't really care who wins now, I loved Rylan for being so lovely and entertaining and now he's out it's kinda boring, every year the people I like get voted out, but at least people that are awesome like Misha B are getting to do their own thing and putting good music out, the people that win don't seem to have as much say about what they record.

Right, enough waffling about random X Factor stuff, hope you like the funky polish, cheerio for now.

Heather. :-)

1 comment: